Select from the following list four (4) topics and discuss. Use only 70-words max per topic to discuss and present your answer. The discussion questions this week are from Chapter’s 16-17 (Jamsa, 2013).
Chapter 16 topics:
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
- Define and describe total cost of ownership. List at least 10 items to consider when determining a data center’s total cost of ownership.
- Define and describe a capital expense. How are capital expenses different from operational expenses?
- Define and describe economies of scale and provide a cloud-based example.
- Define and describe “right sizing” as it pertains to cloud computing.
- Define Moore’s law and discus how it might influence cloud migration.
- Given company revenues of $2.5 million and expenses of $2.1 million, calculate the company’s profit and profit margin.
Chapter 17 topics:
- Compare and contrast functional and nonfunctional requirements and provide an example of each.
- Discuss why a designer should avoid selecting an implementation platform for as long as possible during the design process.
- Discuss various trade-offs a designer may need to make with respect to nonfunctional requirements.
- Discuss why the system maintenance phase is often the most expensive phase of the software development life cycle.
Chapter 18 topics:
- Using Google App Engine, create a page that displays the following Python script:
- print “Content-type: text/html\n\n”
- print “<html>Cloud Computing, Chapter 18</html>”
NOTE: You are required to use at least two-peer reviewed sources (besides your textbook) to answer the above questions.
We take great pride in witnessing students excel in their assignments, whether they are expository or narrative essays. Our team of reliable writers boasts prestigious educational backgrounds from some of the top universities in America and Britain. Their professionalism has enabled them to produce thousands of plagiarism-free papers. Many students who have entrusted us with their “do my essay paper” requests have returned after experiencing the quality of our work.
Do not hesitate to say, “please help me with my essays.” It only demonstrates your wisdom in seeking the assistance of an expert who can refine your paper. Whether you need an original paper written from scratch or just someone to revise it for you, simply type “help with my paper.” Your success story will be one that many will admire, especially with the world-class grades you will achieve. Impress your tutor today with a top-notch paper that is free of grammatical or punctuation errors.