Follow the outline, keep your writing concise and to the point. Do not try and baffle me with B.S. Don’t waste your time – get to the point. I would expect the word count to be 200-500 words, which is about 1 page double spaced.
- The Title of the Film and why you chose it. (5 points)
- Director, Leading actors/actresses and brief Summary of the plot. (5 points)
- Who was favorite actor/actress in the film and discuss who did a good job and who did not. Use specific details. Or you could talk about your least favorite actor or actress. (10 Points)
- Talk about what you liked about the movie and what you did not like. Be sure to include specific details and scenes. You need specific examples which could include dialogue, if appropriate, to support what you liked or did not like. (10 Points)
- What lessons did you learn from this story (10 points)
- Grammar/Sentence Structure (5 points)
We take great pride in witnessing students excel in their assignments, whether they are expository or narrative essays. Our team of reliable writers boasts prestigious educational backgrounds from some of the top universities in America and Britain. Their professionalism has enabled them to produce thousands of plagiarism-free papers. Many students who have entrusted us with their “do my essay paper” requests have returned after experiencing the quality of our work.
Do not hesitate to say, “please help me with my essays.” It only demonstrates your wisdom in seeking the assistance of an expert who can refine your paper. Whether you need an original paper written from scratch or just someone to revise it for you, simply type “help with my paper.” Your success story will be one that many will admire, especially with the world-class grades you will achieve. Impress your tutor today with a top-notch paper that is free of grammatical or punctuation errors.