Introductory Speech Outline
Strong oral communication skills will be valuable to you throughout your academic journey. They are in high demand by many employers. Creating an outline is critical to your success in crafting an effective speech.
For this assignment, you will create an outline. The speech based on your outline is due next week.
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
- Select either Topic A or Topic B for your introductory speech.
- Topic A: Elevator Pitch. Deliver an elevator pitch that describes your professional background and experience for a potential employer during a job interview.
- Topic B: Dream Career. Discuss your dream career.
- Create an outline or speaking notes in Microsoft Word.
- Download the Sample Outline [DOCX], which provides guidance for the structure of an outline.
- Focus your speech on 2–3 main points so you’ll stay within the 2-minute time limit.
- Submit the completed outline in a Microsoft Word document.
Your assignment will be graded according to the following criteria:
- The outline is complete and on topic.
- The outline provides solid flow for the speech.
- The outline is clear and free from spelling and grammar issues.ï»¿
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Outline a speech using a structured flow and proper spelling and grammar.
Week 2 Assignment Overview:
We take great pride in witnessing students excel in their assignments, whether they are expository or narrative essays. Our team of reliable writers boasts prestigious educational backgrounds from some of the top universities in America and Britain. Their professionalism has enabled them to produce thousands of plagiarism-free papers. Many students who have entrusted us with their “do my essay paper” requests have returned after experiencing the quality of our work.
Do not hesitate to say, “please help me with my essays.” It only demonstrates your wisdom in seeking the assistance of an expert who can refine your paper. Whether you need an original paper written from scratch or just someone to revise it for you, simply type “help with my paper.” Your success story will be one that many will admire, especially with the world-class grades you will achieve. Impress your tutor today with a top-notch paper that is free of grammatical or punctuation errors.