MIDDLE AND SECONDARY STEM
Allocate at least 3 hours in the field to support this field experience.
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
Observe and interview a secondary math or science teacher about their curriculum and unit/lesson planning. The purpose of the interview is to learn the current standards being taught in the classroom to help inform the planning of your STEM Unit Plan.
Part 1: Observation
Spend a minimum of one class period observing a 6th-12th grade STEM class, particularly noting the following:
1. How were objectives communicated to students?
2. What technology was used by the teacher and the students?
3. What observable accommodations did students receive during instruction?
Part 2: Mentor Interview
Your interview should address the following:
1. What is your process for unit and lesson planning? How much time do you allocate for planning?
2. How do you make sure that units and lessons are aligned with required standards?
3. How do you utilize assessment results in instructional planning?
4. What resources do you use to help you plan for instruction?
5. Do you have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from other content areas for cross-disciplinary instruction?
Use your remaining field experience hours to assist the mentor teacher in providing instruction and support to the class.
Part 3: Plan for Future Teaching Practices Reflection
How will you use your observation and mentor interview to assist with your future practice?
Write a 250-500 word summary of your observation, interview, and reflection for future practice.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
We take great pride in witnessing students excel in their assignments, whether they are expository or narrative essays. Our team of reliable writers boasts prestigious educational backgrounds from some of the top universities in America and Britain. Their professionalism has enabled them to produce thousands of plagiarism-free papers. Many students who have entrusted us with their “do my essay paper” requests have returned after experiencing the quality of our work.
Do not hesitate to say, “please help me with my essays.” It only demonstrates your wisdom in seeking the assistance of an expert who can refine your paper. Whether you need an original paper written from scratch or just someone to revise it for you, simply type “help with my paper.” Your success story will be one that many will admire, especially with the world-class grades you will achieve. Impress your tutor today with a top-notch paper that is free of grammatical or punctuation errors.