Oral History Interview and Analysis (3- 5 pages) Due 10/3
- Interview someone, preferably of Chinese descent, and preferably older than you are.
- Keep the interview in 30 minutes or less and get as much details of the person’s life as you can.
- Write a description of the person and how/where you interviewed them.
- Write a summary of the main portions of the interview and include short quotes.
- Describe how the person’s experience fits into American history by including other major events that were happening at the same time as events in the person’s life.
- Describe your 3 or more takeaways from doing the interview.
Class : AA_S 0320-01 Chinese in the United States
We take great pride in witnessing students excel in their assignments, whether they are expository or narrative essays. Our team of reliable writers boasts prestigious educational backgrounds from some of the top universities in America and Britain. Their professionalism has enabled them to produce thousands of plagiarism-free papers. Many students who have entrusted us with their “do my essay paper” requests have returned after experiencing the quality of our work.
Do not hesitate to say, “please help me with my essays.” It only demonstrates your wisdom in seeking the assistance of an expert who can refine your paper. Whether you need an original paper written from scratch or just someone to revise it for you, simply type “help with my paper.” Your success story will be one that many will admire, especially with the world-class grades you will achieve. Impress your tutor today with a top-notch paper that is free of grammatical or punctuation errors.