Innovation and change within organizations often requires a deft application of communication principles. In this assessment, you will create a video response to a crisis depicted in the Riverbend City: Communicating and Leading for Change and Innovation scenario.
- View Riverbend City: Communicating and Leading for Change and Innovation. (you will need my login info to access the link)
Based on the communications that you have received from your team depicted in the Riverbend City: Communicating and Leading for Change and Innovation scenario, it is clear that your team is resisting the changes being proposed. Your examination of the communication surrounding your team members’ feelings about the changes have left you concerned. Of particular concern have been the communications of Matthew Chu, who has sent group emails with disrespectful comments and memes about the governor. You have resolved to reset the team members’ attitudes so they clearly understand your approach to the changes and how communications among them need to reflect it.
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
After analyzing the situation, your plan is to briefly introduce items for your team to consider before the meeting via a 4–5 minute speech. Your goals for this speech are to:
- Communicate your decision on how you plan to address the governor’s actions and plans.
- Explain three critical communication issues and challenges faced by the team, including communication issues to date.
- Describe an action or policy that you will introduce to improve communications and assure people are working with a unified purpose.
- Define your expectations for ethical discourse in team communications.
Prepare a 4–5 minute speech that will be presented at a conference meeting for all team members in which you address each aspect of the scenario.
Be sure your speech meets the following requirements:
- Length: Approximately 4–5 minutes.
- Presentation: Although this is not performance art, you will be judged on the communication skills that you have studied in this course including your consideration of audience and content.
- Content: Address all items defined in the scenario.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze business communication situations.
- Create an appropriate response to the scenario based upon sound analysis.
- Competency 2: Apply fundamental principles of organizational communication.
- Create a video that effectively addresses specified goals.
- Competency 3: Analyze the interrelationships of communication within organizational systems.
- Explain critical communication issues and challenges faced by the team.
- Describe an action or policy that would likely improve communications and assure people are working with a unified purpose.
- Competency 4: Analyze the application of ethical principles in organizational communication.
- Define appropriate expectations for ethical discourse in team communications.
- Competency 5: Communicate effectively and professionally.
- Organize content for ideas to flow logically with smooth transitions.
We take great pride in witnessing students excel in their assignments, whether they are expository or narrative essays. Our team of reliable writers boasts prestigious educational backgrounds from some of the top universities in America and Britain. Their professionalism has enabled them to produce thousands of plagiarism-free papers. Many students who have entrusted us with their “do my essay paper” requests have returned after experiencing the quality of our work.
Do not hesitate to say, “please help me with my essays.” It only demonstrates your wisdom in seeking the assistance of an expert who can refine your paper. Whether you need an original paper written from scratch or just someone to revise it for you, simply type “help with my paper.” Your success story will be one that many will admire, especially with the world-class grades you will achieve. Impress your tutor today with a top-notch paper that is free of grammatical or punctuation errors.