- Final PowerPoint Project
Objective: The Final PowerPoint Project is designed to:
- Provide an opportunity to further explore a personality theory, theorist, or test that they find especially interesting.
- Provide reinforcement and elaboration of textual material related to this personality theory, theorist, or test.
- Provide an opportunity to review other research and findings of personality theory, theorist, or test.
- Extend critical thinking, quantitative, and communication skills.
- Final PowerPoint Project Guidelines
- Create a Final PowerPoint project from researching more about personality theory, theorist, or test identified in the textbook.
- The PowerPoint project should be a minimum of 15 slides in length (1 title slide, 13 information/content slides, and 1 References slide).
- Use quotation marks when quoting and cite appropriately when quoting or paraphrasing. APA 6th ed. writing style should be used when citing references in context.
- 2 references (minimum) in addition to your textbook are to be used, therefore, a minimum total of 3 references. For the references slide, APA 6th Ed. writing style should also be used.
- This rubric is provided and will serve as a guide for designing the project and for grading purposes. The maximum total of points available for this project is 200 points.
We take great pride in witnessing students excel in their assignments, whether they are expository or narrative essays. Our team of reliable writers boasts prestigious educational backgrounds from some of the top universities in America and Britain. Their professionalism has enabled them to produce thousands of plagiarism-free papers. Many students who have entrusted us with their “do my essay paper” requests have returned after experiencing the quality of our work.
Do not hesitate to say, “please help me with my essays.” It only demonstrates your wisdom in seeking the assistance of an expert who can refine your paper. Whether you need an original paper written from scratch or just someone to revise it for you, simply type “help with my paper.” Your success story will be one that many will admire, especially with the world-class grades you will achieve. Impress your tutor today with a top-notch paper that is free of grammatical or punctuation errors.