The purpose of this discussion is for learners to demonstrate their ability to search for evidence in the scholarly nursing literature and share with colleagues.
This discussion enables the student to meet the following course outcome:
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
- CO 5: Discuss theories and evidence-based practice in the planning of patient-centered care. (POs 1, 8)
- Answer post due by Wednesday 11:59 p.m. MT in Week 5
- Two replies to classmates and/or instructor due by Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 5
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate scholarly resources
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
Evidence is necessary to improve our nursing practice. Using the CINAHL database in the Chamberlain Library, search for and locate a scholarly professional nursing journal article that meets these criteria:
- English language
- NOT an Evidence-Based Care Sheet or CINAHL Guide
- Published in the past five years
- Contains evidence to support a nursing practice in your practice area
Summarize this article in one paragraph. Explain why you selected this article. Provide an APA reference for this article.
Reply to a peer who has selected a different article. Provide feedback on that peer’s article choice and APA reference format. Your peers will also provide feedback on your article choice and APA reference format.
To view the grading criteria/rubric, please click on the 3 dots in the box at the end of the solid gray bar above the discussion board title and then Show Rubric.
We take great pride in witnessing students excel in their assignments, whether they are expository or narrative essays. Our team of reliable writers boasts prestigious educational backgrounds from some of the top universities in America and Britain. Their professionalism has enabled them to produce thousands of plagiarism-free papers. Many students who have entrusted us with their “do my essay paper” requests have returned after experiencing the quality of our work.
Do not hesitate to say, “please help me with my essays.” It only demonstrates your wisdom in seeking the assistance of an expert who can refine your paper. Whether you need an original paper written from scratch or just someone to revise it for you, simply type “help with my paper.” Your success story will be one that many will admire, especially with the world-class grades you will achieve. Impress your tutor today with a top-notch paper that is free of grammatical or punctuation errors.