Rough Draft I 4 pages
Here are the instructions. https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/13bfb55d82fe4993a405f6c4cbc325a6
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
for your convenience i extracted some of the info but for detailed instructions check above link
Rough Draft I on one of the two assigned topic choices – with peer reviews, this will help you to create a better draft (and thus get a better grade)
Topic Choices – choose only one option from these two options.
1. Choice 1 – Environmental equity, social justice, and their relation to earthquakes. You must choose ONE location to focus on, for example Port au Prince, Haiti, or Vancouver, BC. At least 2 of your 3 sub-topics must be about geoscientific topics. This means that you will discuss things such as: the plate tectonic setting for your chosen area, the type of earthquake(s) that affect your chosen area, the magnitude and depth of the earthquake(s) in question in your chosen area, the environmental effects of the earthquakes in your chosen area, and the historical earthquakes in that region for 2 of the 3 sub-topics. The third sub-topic will cover the environmental equity and social justice of earthquakes in your area. For instance – do earthquakes affect all of the local people equally? Why or why not?
2. or Choice 2 – Environmental equity, social justice, and their relation to hurricanes. You must choose ONE location in the USA to focus on, for example Cape Hattaras, NC or Boca Raton, FL. At least 2 of your 3 sub-topics must be about geoscientific topics. This means that you will discuss things such as: the environmental causes of hurricanes, the relation of hurricanes to climate change, and the environmental effects of hurricanes in your chosen area. The third sub-topic will cover the environmental equity and social justice of hurricanes in your area. For instance – do hurricanes affect all of the local people equally? Why or why not? NOTE: IF YOU ARE DOING THE HURRICANE TOPIC YOU MUST USE THE GIS HELP FORM BELOW TO REQUEST “BUSINESS ANALYST” BEFORE YOU CAN DO THE FINAL MAP TUTORIAL.
Rough Draft I on one of the assigned topics
This first rough draft will be **peer reviewed** by your classmates in order that you can improve it before you submit your second rough draft to the TA for grading/comments. You will also be peer reviewing five (5) rough drafts for your peers – these will be automatically assigned to you by Quercus.
Turnitin software is used in this course. You will find a marking rubric in Assignments, this will be used for both peer reviews and grading of the rough drafts.
1. 1. Ensure that you have reviewed the TOPIC CHOICES listed above and chosen one of them.
2. 2. The most important things that you will be graded on are CHOOSING/PARAPHRASING/CITING peer reviewed journal sources. To find these articles, you will use the search engine at library.utoronto.ca:
3. 3. After you find your relevant articles on the library.utoronto.ca website, you need to ensure that you have at least 9 peer reviewed/scholarly journal articles. For that, you must use Ulrich’s web index. If it has either a STAR or a JERSEY symbol it will count as peer reviewed/scholarly for this course. Remember to take screenshots (screengrabs) from Ulrich’s because you MUST include these screenshots in your outline and Story Map in the end references section:
4. 4. After you have enough relevant, peer reviewed/scholarly journal articles please remember that you must paraphrase them and actually USE THEM in your rough draft AND in your Story Map. In science, we simply do not use direct quotations or summary. Instead, we paraphrase – which still requires citing the original source both in-text and in the end references. You will also be paraphrasing – no direct quotations will be accepted. In our course we use only the APA 7th edition style of citation. Here is a wonderful guide to this citation format, where you will find how to cite images, websites, journal articles, books, etc both in-text and in the end reference section:
We take great pride in witnessing students excel in their assignments, whether they are expository or narrative essays. Our team of reliable writers boasts prestigious educational backgrounds from some of the top universities in America and Britain. Their professionalism has enabled them to produce thousands of plagiarism-free papers. Many students who have entrusted us with their “do my essay paper” requests have returned after experiencing the quality of our work.
Do not hesitate to say, “please help me with my essays.” It only demonstrates your wisdom in seeking the assistance of an expert who can refine your paper. Whether you need an original paper written from scratch or just someone to revise it for you, simply type “help with my paper.” Your success story will be one that many will admire, especially with the world-class grades you will achieve. Impress your tutor today with a top-notch paper that is free of grammatical or punctuation errors.