Your essay should include:
- an analysis of each article.
- comparing and contrasting of each article’s methodology and argument.
- a discussion of what you hope to learn from this class and what you can do to improve your learning experience.
- You may use APA, MLA, or Turabian for citing sources.
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
- Shapiro, J., L. Rucker, and J. Beck. “Training the Clinical Eye and Mind: Using the Arts to Develop Medical Students’ Observational and Pattern Recognition Skills.” Medical Education 3 (2006): 263-268. Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16483329 (Links to an external site.)
- PDF HERE: eScholarship UC item 6pn9438c.pdfActions
Clinical qualitative study in which students appeared to hone observation skills and improve pattern recognition.
- Naghshineh, Sheila, Janet Hafler, Alexa Miller, Maria Blanco, Stuart Lipsitz, Rachael Dubroff, Shahram Khoshbin, Joel T. Katz. “Formal Art Observation Training Improves Medical Students’ Visual Diagnostic Skills.” Journal of General Internal Medicine 7 (2008): 991-997. Doi: 10.1007/s11606-008-0667-0 Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2517949/ (Links to an external site.)
- PDF HERE: Naghshineh2008_Article_FormalArtObservationTrainingIm.pdf
Measured results showing an interdisciplinary course improved participants’ capacity to make accurate observations of art and physical findings.
- Honan, Shealy, Fennie, Duffy, Friedlaender, Del Vecchio. “Looking Is Not Seeing and Listening Is Not Hearing: A Replication Study with Accelerated BSN students.” Journal of Professional Nursing, May 2016. Retrieved from http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.profnurs.2016.05.002 (Links to an external site.)
- PDF HERE: Looking Is Not Seeing and Listening Is Not Hearing- A Replication Study With Accelerated BSN Students.pdfActions
Study found that auscultative and observational abilities of soon-to-be Registered Nurses (RNs) improved with visual training and music training.
We take great pride in witnessing students excel in their assignments, whether they are expository or narrative essays. Our team of reliable writers boasts prestigious educational backgrounds from some of the top universities in America and Britain. Their professionalism has enabled them to produce thousands of plagiarism-free papers. Many students who have entrusted us with their “do my essay paper” requests have returned after experiencing the quality of our work.
Do not hesitate to say, “please help me with my essays.” It only demonstrates your wisdom in seeking the assistance of an expert who can refine your paper. Whether you need an original paper written from scratch or just someone to revise it for you, simply type “help with my paper.” Your success story will be one that many will admire, especially with the world-class grades you will achieve. Impress your tutor today with a top-notch paper that is free of grammatical or punctuation errors.