This assignment assesses your ability to investigate how participants of the Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) contribute to the development of the Individualized Education Program. This assessment also supports your achievement of the Course Learning Outcomes 2 and 3 and the MASE Program Learning Outcomes 5 and 8.
Instructions: Using support from the required readings, the Instructor Guidance, supplemental information derived from the discussions and outside sources, and information from the scenario described below you will write a three page journal reflecting on various aspects of your journey so far. Scenario: You have come to the point in the process where Manuel’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) is about to be created assuming he meets the federal eligibility criteria. As a result Manuel may have the opportunity to receive individualized help. The Multidisciplinary Team is going to become involved and each member will contribute his or her unique perspectives and observations. Although Manuel’s mother and father support the recommendations for additional services, they have also expressed feeling mixed emotions about the process and the contributions of the multidisciplinary team in the development of the IEP. As the special educator working closely with Manuel in the classroom and with Mr. Franklin, and as a reflective practitioner, you are writing in your journal about this next step in the process. You have found that the writing helps to clarify possible issues and that you often feel confident about your next steps after writing in your reflective journal.
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
Use the instructions below for the content and written communication expectations. Before submission, review your assignment using the Grading Rubric to ensure it meets the expectations for distinguished performance. If you have questions about the assignment or the rubric, please contact your instructor using the “Ask Your Instructor” discussion before the due date.
Content Expectations: Write a reflective journal to include the following elements.
· Your feelings as you have come to the point in the journey where Manuel’s IEP is about to be created and he will receive individualized help.
· Your thoughts about how each participant contributing to the IEP will help to make this a positive and strong experience for Manuel and his parents.
· Your plan for ensuring that Manuel and his parents continue to play a key role in the process. Include at least four specific suggestions for their participation.
· Your strategy for talking to Manuel about his need to services. Describe how you will frame the conversation so that he does not feel “dumb.”
· Syntax and Mechanics: Exhibit meticulous use of grammar, spelling, organization, and usage throughout your submission.
· Organization: Use the above listed guidelines for explicit sections/headings within your paper.
· Source Requirement: Reference at least 3 scholarly sources including the course text in order to provide compelling evidence to support your ideas.
· Page Requirement: 3 pages not including the title and references pages.
· Additional Page Requirement: Your submission must include a title and reference page.
· APA format: All in text citations, page format and references must be written in APA 6th edition format.
Next Steps: Review and Submit the Assignment Review your assignment with the Grading Rubric to ensure you have achieved the distinguished levels of performance for each criterion. Next, submit your document no later than Day 7.
The MASE program provides the opportunity for you to create an online portfolio that can be used in your career development and professional practice. Throughout the program you will have various assessments that can be included in this e-portfolio and these will be finalized in the last course of the MASE program, Capstone course, ESE699. You may select this assignment and subsequent coursework to include as artifacts. Therefore, it is strongly encouraged you save your coursework on a flash-drive (e.g., a USB removable drive) or store in a cloud-based option such as Dropbox, GoogleDrive, or other similar applications.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignmen
We take great pride in witnessing students excel in their assignments, whether they are expository or narrative essays. Our team of reliable writers boasts prestigious educational backgrounds from some of the top universities in America and Britain. Their professionalism has enabled them to produce thousands of plagiarism-free papers. Many students who have entrusted us with their “do my essay paper” requests have returned after experiencing the quality of our work.
Do not hesitate to say, “please help me with my essays.” It only demonstrates your wisdom in seeking the assistance of an expert who can refine your paper. Whether you need an original paper written from scratch or just someone to revise it for you, simply type “help with my paper.” Your success story will be one that many will admire, especially with the world-class grades you will achieve. Impress your tutor today with a top-notch paper that is free of grammatical or punctuation errors.