What is strategic facilities planning?
The way I have this class set us is as follows:
- I will either have information pasted in the module,
- have a link for you to read a particular website,
- write a document in word and attach to your email and send to the instructor, and or
- Write on a topic assigned.
- Read readings from what I have posted or from what your peers have written
- partner with someone in the class to do any one of the above.
For the first module, I would like you to start by reading an online journal article. You will need adobe acrobat reader. It can be found at the Adobe website. Try the links below as you probably have adobe reader installed on your computer. If the link in number 1 below does not work, then install Adobe (free) reader.
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
- Read the draft Kentucky document
- Your first assignment is a research assignment using NAU’s Cline Library. Step 1) Go to Cline library https://nau.edu/library/
- Next, your task is to find 5 journal articles relating to school facility design. It is suggested to look in the “Databases by Subject”
- Lastly for Module 1, in a MS Word document, write no more than one page and address “flow, space, and activity relationships” in regards to a facility within the classroom or within an business/industry setting. Page 2, write your 5 sources that you read from the Cline Library search. “Flow” think about the flow of people in a room. The flow being human motion.
Put your name on a cover sheet.
So, your assignment 1 will be three pages. Cover, 1 full page of your writing, and the reference page.
Use the following: Times new roman, 12 point, 1″ margins, single spaced, spell checked and grammar checked
Try to think of meeting business, professional or educational goals. Could the design of a facility impact productivity? Safety? Learning? Longevity on a job? Lawsuits? How do the students flow (mobility) in relation the way the facility is located. How about lab space….is the classroom separate from the lab area. Does this lead to an unsafe or “unsupervised” area. Send this as an attachment with the following subject line in your email: “CTE 391, Asst 1, “your_last_name”. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: “your last name” means write your actual last name (i.e., Doten, Fluke, Gonzalez, Guerra, Holder, etc.)
Grading criteria: All assignments are graded based on following directions. Is it well written, correct size font, one full page (not half), proofed well (NO TYPOS), submitted by the deadline
We take great pride in witnessing students excel in their assignments, whether they are expository or narrative essays. Our team of reliable writers boasts prestigious educational backgrounds from some of the top universities in America and Britain. Their professionalism has enabled them to produce thousands of plagiarism-free papers. Many students who have entrusted us with their “do my essay paper” requests have returned after experiencing the quality of our work.
Do not hesitate to say, “please help me with my essays.” It only demonstrates your wisdom in seeking the assistance of an expert who can refine your paper. Whether you need an original paper written from scratch or just someone to revise it for you, simply type “help with my paper.” Your success story will be one that many will admire, especially with the world-class grades you will achieve. Impress your tutor today with a top-notch paper that is free of grammatical or punctuation errors.