You will be asked to complete course readings and connect one case study and connect it with the week’s course material. Specifically, you will write s blog essay of 500 words each (up to 750 maximum), critiquing and evaluating particular real-life cases based on (a) your own observations of the case and (b) relevant course concepts. Blog essays should also include one page of images, such as screenshots, and/or videos that are relevant to the topic discussed.
Blog essay: you will critique and evaluate two brands that have faced a crisis on social media. You will use these two cases to discuss the case; how, where and which audiences reacted; and how the company responded. Cases include 1) when in 2018 Snapchat posted an insensitive quiz about Rihanna and 2) the 2017 McDonald tweet about President Trump which both shed light on virality and cancel culture (also called called-out culture).
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
A good blog post will have the following elements:
- A strong lead sentence and first paragraph that tells the reader what you are going to talk about (or what question you might be pondering). In journalism language, this is called the lede. You can use a concept, define it, and then illustrate it by discussing a case study, by building an argument.
- Description of the issue. Use short examples or sources along with your opinion here.
- Build an argument, based on the evidence that you provided.
- TOTAL 3 sources: At least two outside sources and one source from inside the course to help you build your argument. These sources can include academic articles published in major journals, scholarly books, or even well sourced journalistic articles. Failure to include outside sources will affect your grade.
- Should be 500 words each (up to 750 maximum).
- Include one secondary media text that relates to your blog post (e.g. embedded tweet, picture, ad, film, video, YouTube clip, newspaper or magazine article). This does not have to be something you have to create yourself (though it can be). It can be something like a video that relates to your issue, infographic, or something similar.
- Discuss a topic previously covered in class
A note on citations: You should not cite sources like a typical research paper with in-text citations (i.e. Belair-Gagnon, 2020). Instead, you should cite your sources in a more informal way and provide a link when possible (For example: In an article in the New York Times, Belair-Gagnon wrote that…). Also, you should have references cited at the bottom of the post. You can use any citation style you choose (i.e., Chicago, Harvard, etc.)
inside course source: https://hbr.org/2015/01/the-authenticity-paradox
In-class notes: Authenticity emerges as an important value of self-representation. refers to being original, not a copy of others. It means adhering to one’s “true self.” It also means being transparent about oneself by disclosing publicly our thoughts and feelings. In a digital context, authenticity means that it is mediated with the technological affordances (the possibilities for uses) of a medium or social platform. Authenticity won’t mean the same thing for all platforms. With Instagram, for example, think about the format: the presets, the stories, IGTV, the photos feed, etc.
We take great pride in witnessing students excel in their assignments, whether they are expository or narrative essays. Our team of reliable writers boasts prestigious educational backgrounds from some of the top universities in America and Britain. Their professionalism has enabled them to produce thousands of plagiarism-free papers. Many students who have entrusted us with their “do my essay paper” requests have returned after experiencing the quality of our work.
Do not hesitate to say, “please help me with my essays.” It only demonstrates your wisdom in seeking the assistance of an expert who can refine your paper. Whether you need an original paper written from scratch or just someone to revise it for you, simply type “help with my paper.” Your success story will be one that many will admire, especially with the world-class grades you will achieve. Impress your tutor today with a top-notch paper that is free of grammatical or punctuation errors.