Reflect on your performance in this class. How have you displayed the following dispositions?
1. Displays a sense of Social responsibility and the belief that all students can learn
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
Fruit of the Spirit: Love, Joy, Peace, Goodness (Gal 5:22,23)
- Demonstrates the belief that all students can learn
- Demonstrates a sense of fairness, justice, and equity for all students
- Differentiates instruction to meet the needs of all diverse learners
- Demonstrates empathy and sensitivity to human needs
- Provides opportunities and motivation for all students to learn
- Interacts effectively with students to provide a positive, structured learning environment where student access, success, and achievement is priority
2. Demonstrates Commitment and Work ethic
Fruit of the Spirit: Faithfulness, Longsuffering (Gal 5:22,23)
• Follows through on commitments
• Takes responsibilities seriously
- Completes assigned tasks on time
• Attends class, field experiences, meetings, etc. consistently and promptly
• Shows the self-discipline and work ethic essential to be planned, prepared, and organized for successful instruction and learning to occur.
- Demonstrates a persevering commitment to each student’s learning success.
- Demonstrates initiative in participating in professional development opportunities.
3. Demonstrates Reflective practice
Fruit of the Spirit: Faithfulness (Gal 5:22,23)
• Considers thoughtfully educational matters and the practice of teaching
• Makes choices after pondering ideas and experiences
• Learns from journaling and discussions with colleagues
- Utilizes data to make informed decisions
4. Displays personal Integrity
Fruit of the Spirit: Goodness (Gal 5:22,23)
• Models exemplary citizenship through moral leadership
- Acts in an ethical and moral manner
• Values honesty inside and outside of the classroom
• Demonstrates trustworthiness
- Abides by a professional code of ethics; maintains confidentiality and discretion.
5. Displays Professionalism in behavior and actions
Fruit of the Spirit: Gentleness, Meekness, Temperance (Gal 5:22,23)
- Respects authority, colleagues, students, and others
- Accepts constructive feedback in a respectful, appropriate manner.
- Demonstrates appropriate behavior; possesses patience, self control, and flexibility when obstacles or difficult situations occur.
- Effectively manages personal emotions and feelings and reacts reasonably to situations.
- Adheres to proper, formulated chains of command / expresses a grievance in a dignified, temperate manner
- Acts confidently and maturely.
- Is prompt and responsible in attendance for class, field experiences, meetings, etc.
- Dresses in a dignified, modest manner that adheres to the dress code of the Host School.
- Effectively uses the English language in speech and writing
- Maintains enthusiasm and passion for the teaching profession.
- Cooperatively collaborates with administrators and colleagues to form learning communities.
- Views learning as a life-long activity.
Write in narrative form to express how you have displayed each disposition. Each disposition should be addressed in one full paragraph in order to receive full credit for the assignment.
We take great pride in witnessing students excel in their assignments, whether they are expository or narrative essays. Our team of reliable writers boasts prestigious educational backgrounds from some of the top universities in America and Britain. Their professionalism has enabled them to produce thousands of plagiarism-free papers. Many students who have entrusted us with their “do my essay paper” requests have returned after experiencing the quality of our work.
Do not hesitate to say, “please help me with my essays.” It only demonstrates your wisdom in seeking the assistance of an expert who can refine your paper. Whether you need an original paper written from scratch or just someone to revise it for you, simply type “help with my paper.” Your success story will be one that many will admire, especially with the world-class grades you will achieve. Impress your tutor today with a top-notch paper that is free of grammatical or punctuation errors.