This assignment has two parts. The first part, completed in Module Three, was watching the interview of the Interim President for Keene State College. The second part is writing a 2-3 page reflection paper addressing the following points:
- What was the original deficit amount?
- When did the Interim President discover the new amount of the deficit?
- The Interim President held a public interview. What key points do you think she was trying to communicate to internal stakeholders?
- What key points do you think was trying to make with external stakeholders?
- What surprised you about the interview?
- Most college Presidents wear suits to work and especially for formal interviews/meetings. Why do you think this Interim President made a different choice of attire for the interview?
- As an internal stakeholder, if you were the Director of Student Leadership and Engagement at Keene State College, what might you be feeling based on the interview?
- How might you feel if you were another type of internal stakeholder, such as a student?
- What do you think the Interim President could have done better in the interview to appeal to external stakeholders?
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
Guidelines for Submission: Your paper must be submitted as a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and at least three sources cited in APA format
We take great pride in witnessing students excel in their assignments, whether they are expository or narrative essays. Our team of reliable writers boasts prestigious educational backgrounds from some of the top universities in America and Britain. Their professionalism has enabled them to produce thousands of plagiarism-free papers. Many students who have entrusted us with their “do my essay paper” requests have returned after experiencing the quality of our work.
Do not hesitate to say, “please help me with my essays.” It only demonstrates your wisdom in seeking the assistance of an expert who can refine your paper. Whether you need an original paper written from scratch or just someone to revise it for you, simply type “help with my paper.” Your success story will be one that many will admire, especially with the world-class grades you will achieve. Impress your tutor today with a top-notch paper that is free of grammatical or punctuation errors.